Match these opinions about tattoos with the most likely speaker.
- 1. "I had to have my tattoo covered up with loads of thick make up. English ladies didn't have tattoos in the 19th century."
- 2. "If the needle used is not sterilised properly there is possibility you can catch infectious diseases. Also it costs up to £600 to have a tattoo removed and the laser surgery can be painful."
- 3. "My Union Jack tattoo is a bit faded and wrinkly now. At the time, all the boys had one."
- 4. "Tattooing anyone below the age of 18 is a criminal offence, unless it is done for medical reasons, and carries a maximum fine of £1,000."
- 5. "I want a four-by-six-inch winged cross across the back of my neck, just like my hero."
- 6. "I had a large tattoo done so I wouldn't have to do military service."
- 7. "I think having tattoos to remind you of a time, place or person in your life is really cool. I'm thinking about getting one done next year."
- 8. "In my job a distinguishing tattoo sometimes helps me identify people I want to question."
- 9. "Henna tattoos are a long established practise in my country. We call them mehendi, Morocco and Fiji."
- 10. "Tattoos are an art form. I put a lot of work goes into creating beautiful masterpieces."
- 11. "If someone with a visible tattoo came for an interview, I'd think twice about giving them a job."
- 12. "Temporary tattoos are much better than permanent ones because you can choose a different tattoo to go with each outfit."
- a) David Beckham fan
- b) Ex-soldier who fought in the second World War
- c) Actress starring in a period drama
- d) Fashion designer
- e) 17-year-old boy
- f) Police officer
- g) Nurse
- h) Tattoo artist
- i) Indian schoolgirl
- j) Boss of a big company
- k) Judge
- l) South Korean man