Change each adjective printed in bold into a comparative meaning more than.
1. The bath is full than the sink.
2. Hermione is intelligent than Harry.
3. I reckon it will rain soon, as those clouds are grey than they were earlier on.
4. Tim is trustworthy than Sam.
5. Sparrows are common than eagles in this area.
6. Ben looks much sad in this picture.
7. Temperatures this year have been hot than last year.
Change each adjective printed in bold into a superlative meaning the most.
8. You are the lucky person at video games.
9. Katie is the tough member of the team.
10. The view from this window is the beautiful one in the hotel.
Add the correct superlative from the brackets to each sentence:
11. This is the .......... way to get there. (easiest / most easiest)
12. Your plant's leaves are the .......... around. (most greenest / greenest)
13. Shelley's puppy is the .......... of the litter. (tiniest / most tiniest)
14. The roads are the .......... at the weekend. (most busiest / busiest)
15. She is the .......... in the room. (youngest / most youngest)