Change each adjective printed in bold so that it is a comparative:
1. The bath is full than it was last week.
2. Hermione is intelligent than Ron and Harry.
3. I reckon it will rain, as the clouds are grey.
4. Mustapha is trustworthy than the others and can be trusted.
5. Sparrows are common than kestrels.
6. Ben looks sad than I've seen him in ages.
7. It is hot this year than it was last year.
8. You are lucky than I am at video games.
9. Katie is strong than Claire.
10. The view from this window is beautiful than that one.
Add the correct comparative adjective from the brackets to each sentence:
11. It is .......... to go this way. (easier / more easy)
12. Your car is .......... than ours. (redder / more red)
13. Shelley's puppy is .......... than mine. (tinier / more tiny)
14. The roads are .......... at the weekend. (busier / busyer)
15. I feel .......... after my holiday. (healthier / more healthy)