Provide this list of words so that students only have to find their rhyming partner in the examples of slang.
Students come up with their own rhyming slang for people, places and things.
Recap on the origins and function of rhyming slang and hear students' own examples.
1) A pocket stuffed with cash.
2) The judge thinks you're a liar.
3) A bottle of brandy.
4) Don't put a drunk in a car.
5) He was taught to fight by an old man.
6) I get my wages from the boss.
7) Rain falling on your umbrella.
8) Cheese and bread for dinner.
For all links and resources click at top right.