1) People expect the Queen to travel in style, how much did travel cost the Queen last year?
2) The Queen's official limousines are the only ones in Britain that have?
- No number plates
- Bullet and bomb proof glass
- A built in toilet in the rear seats
3) How much did the Queen spend on stamps last year?
4) How many Rolls Royces does the Queen have?
5)The Queen's husband, the Duke of Edinburgh doesn't want to get spotted in a big limo, what does he do for short trips in town?
- Calls for a black taxi
- He has bought his own black taxi
- Uses Prince Harry's micro scooter
6)The monarch (the King or Queen) is head of Britain's armed forces, this means they can declare war, but only
7)When you join the army you swear allegiance to the crown not to the government, this is because?
- When they want to
- If the government say so
- When the government are on holiday
- Everyone loves the Queen
- No one likes the government
- The government might change at the election
8) At the election the Queen is politically impartial, this means?
- She supports all the Conservatives
- She may not support any party
- She supports the garden party
9) The Queen is a constitutional monarch, which means that she is bound by rules and must listen to the government, how long is it since the monarch was really in charge of the country?
- 30 years
- 100 years
- 300 years
10) British monarchs are born into the job, America has an elected president this means in the USA?
- The person with the most votes gets to be president
- Anyone can grow up to lead the country
- Everyone respects the President
- You can't be president just because your dad was