1) How many of the world's people are part of the Commonwealth?
2) When is the Commonwealth ruled by Britain?
- Every other Tuesday (alternates with Ghana)
3) Half of all the people in the Commonwealth are under 25.
4) To get into the Commonwealth a country has to have once been part of the British empire.
5) How important a member of the Commonwealth is the USA?
- The most important as they have a big army
- The second most important after Britain
- They are not in it
6) When the Commonwealth wants to make a decision how do they do it?
- Britain decides, everyone else goes along with it
- Reach an agreement
- Toss a coin, best of three
7) Countries are thrown out of the Commonwealth if:
8) There is a Commonwealth country in every continent in the world?
- They break its rules
- They win no medals 3 times in a row
- You can't be thrown out
9) To be in the Commonwealth you must have the Queen's head on your...?
- You don't have to have it anywhere
10) How many people in Britain have got relatives in other Commonwealth countries like India, Jamaica and Australia?