Is your head full of pyramid facts a plenty? Then try out this quiz...
1.) Question 1
Where in the world are pyramids found?
- Only in Egypt.
- Only in Mexico.
- In lots of countries around the world.
2.) Question 2
The Pyramid of the Sun is in * .
3.) Question 3
Which of these is a place in Egypt very famous for its pyramids?
4.) Question 4
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the world's * pyramid.
5.) Question 5
How many triangular shaped sides does a pyramid have?
- It can vary
6.) Question 6
The pyramids of ancient Egypt were built for...
- They are not just in Egypt - pyramids can be found in lots of other countries including Ethiopia, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, India and Mexico.
- The famous Pyramid of the Sun is found in Mexico in North America.
- Giza is in Egypt and is very famous for its pyramids. It's not far from Cairo, the capital city of Egypt.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is the largest pyramid in the world - it's now around 140 metres tall, though it was actually a little taller when it was built.
- A pyramid can have three or more triangular faces. Square pyramids with four triangular faces are very common, like the famous pyramids in Egypt.
- The pyramids of ancient Egypt were built for funerals, usually for royalty.
0 - 1 : Why not try again?
2 - 3 : Pretty good
4 - 6 : Pyramid perfect
MOST POPULAR STORIES