Birds of Prey Quiz
Want something meaty? Then get your claws into this quiz!
1.) Question 1
What is a bird of prey?
- A bird that flies.
- A bird that likes to play with other birds.
- A bird that pursues other animals for food.
2.) Question 2
If a bird of prey is "diurnal", what does it do?
- Hunts in the woods
- Hunts in the night
- Hunts in the day
3.) Question 3
What do birds of prey have?
- Hook tipped beaks and sharp curved claws.
- No feathers.
- Large flat beaks.
4.) Question 4
Their claws are called * .
5.) Question 5
What is another name for a bird of prey?
6.) Question 6
* are NOT birds of prey.
- Red kites
- A bird of prey is a bird that pursues other animals for its food.
- If a bird of prey or another animal is diurnal it means it's active during the day.
- Birds of prey have hook tipped beaks and sharp curved claws.
- Birds of prey have sharp curved claws called talons.
- The name raptor is given to birds of prey.
- There are loads of different birds of prey. They include red kites, eagles, falcons, and even owls. But a pigeon is not a bird of prey.
0 - 1 : Why not try again?
2 - 3 : Nice try
4 - 6 : Bird Brain