Try out our slithery quiz all about adders!
1.) Question 1
For humans the bite of an adder is...
- ... painful.
- ... not painful.
- ... not dangerous at all.
2.) Question 2
Adders are the only * snakes found in Britain.
3.) Question 3
What is venom?
- Poisonous fluid used by snakes to attack other creatures.
- The skin of a snake.
- A snake's tooth.
4.) Question 4
Adders are the only snakes found inside the * circle.
5.) Question 5
How often do female adders have babies?
- Once a year.
- Once every two or three years.
- Once every 20 years.
- An adder's venom is not too dangerous to a healthy adult human, BUT the bite is very painful and it still needs urgent medical attention. Ouch!
- Adders are the only poisonous snakes that are found in Britain.
- Venom is the poisonous fluid that some snakes and other animals use when attacking other living creatures.
- Adders are the only snakes found inside the Arctic circle.
- Females have babies once every two or three years.
0 - 1 : Why not try again?
2 - 3 : Pretty good!
4 - 5 : Fantastic!