Prince Harry Quiz
See how much you know about Prince Harry with our special quiz!
1.) Question 1
What are Prince Harry's middle names?
- Arthur Philip Louis
- Charles Albert David
- Andrew Charles Philip
2.) Question 2
Which two A-Levels did Prince Harry do?
- Art and geography
- History of art and geography
- Biology and art
3.) Question 3
What unusual present did Prince Harry get for his 18th birthday?
- His own castle
- His own coat of arms
- His own golden polo ball
4.) Question 4
Prince Harry spent some of his gap year working in Australia. What did he do?
- Worked as a teacher
- Worked as a lifeguard
- Worked on a farm
5.) Question 5
Prince Harry set up a charity called Sentebale in 2006 to help...
- Injured ex-servicemen and women
- Endangered animals
6.) Question 6
Prince Harry served in Afghanistan in 2007-8. How long was he there for?
- 10 weeks
- 15 weeks
- 20 weeks
7.) Question 7
Which army rank was Prince Harry promoted to in 2008?
- Second Lieutenant
8.) Question 8
Prince Harry joined four wounded ex-soldiers on a charity trek in 2011. Where was the trek?
- Amazon Rainforest
- Sahara Desert
- The Arctic
- Prince Harry's middle names are Charles Albert David. Arthur Philip Louis are Prince William's middle names.
- Prince Harry did art and geography. He got a B in art and a D in geography.
- The prince got his own coat of arms to celebrate his 18th birthday!
- Prince Harry worked on a farm in Australia during his gap year. He also travelled to Argentina in South America and Lesotho in Africa.
- Prince Harry set up the charity Sentebale to help orphans and vulnerable kids in Lesotho in Africa. He spent time there during his gap year.
- Prince Harry served in Afghanistan for 10 weeks. He was brought home after the press leaked the news he was out there.
- Prince Harry was promoted from Second Lieutenant to Lieutenant in 2008.
- Prince Harry joined four wounded ex-soldiers for part of their charity trek to the North Pole.
0 - 2 : Oh dear - try again!
3 - 6 : Well done
7 - 8 : Excellent, a royal score!