April Fool's Day quiz
Check out how much you know about the prank filled day.
1.) Question 1
April Fools' Day is also known as…
- … Prank Patrol Day
- … All Fools' Day
- … April Sunday
2.) Question 2
On April Fools' Day in the UK, until what time are you are traditionally allowed to play jokes on people?
3.) Question 3
The BBC played an April Fools' Day joke on viewers, saying what grew on trees?
4.) Question 4
April Fool's Day is all about having a giggle. Which of these traditionally tries to make people laugh?
- A jelly maker
- A jester
- A jockey
5.) Question 5
In which country do you get called a Poisson d'Avril if you get fooled on April 1st?
- April Fools' Day is also known as All Fools' Day.
- In the UK, people are traditionally allowed to play jokes on others until midday. But in other countries like America, the jokes can last all day.
- One TV prank involved a BBC news programme making viewers believe that spaghetti grew on trees - and loads of people fell for it!
- A jester is a funny entertainer.
- If you get fooled in France on April 1st, you get called a Poisson d'Avril - which means April fish!
0 - 1 : You fool!
2 - 3 : Not bad...
4 - 5 : Ace!