Do you know your UFOs from your UF-nos? Take our Newsround quiz to find out!
1.) Question 1
What does UFO stand for?
- Unidentified Flying Onion
- Unidentified Flying Orb
- Unidentified Flying Object
2.) Question 2
What is another name for a UFO?
- Floating clouds
- Flying discs
- Flying saucer
3.) Question 3
What extra-terrestrial activity is going on in this picture?
- A crop circle
- A wheat swirl
- A corn party
4.) Question 4
* is UFO capital
5.) Question 5
What's the name of the secret location in America where UFOs are thought to be kept?
- Area 51
- Area 41
- Area 31
6.) Question 6
Which alien activity is this showing?
- A suspected space ship
- A new telescope
- A new planet
7.) Question 7
What is the name given to an unwanted meeting between a human and an alien?
- A lunch date
- A galactic greeting
- An alien abduction
8.) Question 8
Man gains one * after seeing UFO
9.) Question 9
Family spots 30 UFOs on *
10.) Question 10
How many UFOs were spotted across the UK in 1996-1997?
- UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object!
- UFOs are also known flying saucers!
- This is a picture of a crop circle. A crop circle is when a large unexplained pattern appears in a crop field.
- You are more likely to see a UFO in Scotland than anywhere else in the country!
- Area 51 is thought to be the name of the secret location in America where UFOs are kept.
- This is a sketch of a suspected space ship spotted in the UK.
- Some people believe that they have been abducted by aliens who have travelled to earth from other planets.
- A man reported an extra hour in the day after seeing a UFO. He was later told that the clocks had changed.
- A family from London have reported spotting 30 UFOs in the sky near Heathrow airport on camera.
- 609 UFOs were reported over the UK in 1996-1997!
0 - 3 : UF-no
4 - 6 : Not from this planet
7 - 10 : Extra-terrestrial expert!