Royal wedding quiz!
Reckon you know everything about the royal wedding?
We're starting out with easy questions but they're going to get tough!
1.) Question 1
What is the date of the royal wedding?
- 29 March
- 29 April
- 29 May
2.) Question 2
What is Prince Harry's job at the wedding?
- Best man
- Maid of honour
3.) Question 3
How many bridesmaids are the couple having?
4.) Question 4
Wills and Kate to marry in * Abbey
5.) Question 5
How many people have been invited to the service at Westminster Abbey?
6.) Question 6
* to host wedding reception
- David Beckham
7.) Question 7
What wedding present have the couple asked for?
- A donation to charity
- A donation for a castle
- A donation for a herd of ponies
Moving up a level!
You've had the easy questions, now we're moving up a notch to the next level - but the tough ones are still yet to come!
8.) Question 8
Kate invited people from the village where she grew up, but who didn't get an invite?
- Pub landlord
9.) Question 9
What sort of cake will be at the reception at Buckingham Palace?
- Carrot cake
- Cup cakes
- Chocolate biscuit cake
10.) Question 10
What sort of car will Kate use to travel to the service in?
11.) Question 11
How old will Kate be when she walks down the aisle?
Moving up ANOTHER level
You've done the easy questions, you've tried your best at the medium ones - now things are getting really DIFFICULT!
12.) Question 12
Who will the couple share their wedding anniversary with?
- The Beckhams
- The Queen
- The Rooneys
13.) Question 13
How many horse-drawn carriages will be in the procession from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace?
14.) Question 14
Which of these hobbies does Kate NOT enjoy?
- Hill walking
- Creative writing
15.) Question 15
What is Kate's engagement ring made of?
- Diamonds and sapphires
- Amethysts and sapphires
- Diamonds and rubies
- Emeralds and diamonds
16.) Question 16
Kate's maid of honour is * Middleton
17.) Question 17
How many people are invited to a special reception hosted by the Prince of Wales in the evening?
- Kate and William's big day is on 29 April 2011!
- Prince Harry is going to be Prince William's best man!
- There will be four bridesmaids - two of them are only three years old.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married in Westminster Abbey.
- The couple have invited 1,900 guests. There were 3,500 at Prince William's father's wedding.
- The Queen will be hosting a reception for the couple at Buckingham Palace after the wedding.
- The couple have asked guests to contribute to a charitable gift fund, which supports 26 charities.
- The postman, butcher and pub landlord were all invited to the wedding, but not the librarian.
- Prince William has asked for a chocolate biscuit cake at the reception. There will be a traditional fruit cake for guests as well.
- Kate will travel to the service with her father in a Rolls-Royce
- Kate will be 29 when she ties the knot.
- The couple will be married exactly 66 years after Hitler married Eva Braun.
- There will be five horse-drawn carriages and 18 horses in the procession.
- According to Clarence House, Kate enjoys all of these hobbies apart from creative writing.
- Kate's engagement ring is made from diamonds and sapphires and was the engagement ring of Prince William's mother Diana.
- Kate's maid of honour is Pippa Middleton, her sister.
- Will's dad is hosting a special evening reception for 300 people.
0 - 6 : No invite for you!
7 - 14 : Nearly royal!
15 - 17 : King of the quiz!