Think you know all there is to know about Rihanna? Then try out our quiz about the singing star!
1.) Question 1
In January 2011, Rihanna made UK chart history by becoming the first female artist to...
- ... stay at number one for over 10 weeks.
- ... have a number one single every year for five years in a row.
- ... have a number one single in 20 countries at the same time.
2.) Question 2
Only * (In The World)
3.) Question 3
In which year was Rihanna born?
4.) Question 4
How many brothers or sisters does Rihanna have?
- Two brothers.
- Two brothers and two sisters.
- Two sisters.
5.) Question 5
Rihanna set up a charity called Believe Foundation - who does the charity help?
- Earthquake victims
- In January 2011, Rihanna made UK chart history by becoming the first female artist to have a number one single every year for five years in a row.
- Rihanna's Only Girl (In The World) went to number one in the UK singles chart in November 2010.
- Rihanna was born on 20 February 1988 in Barbados.
- Rihanna is the big sister in her family - she has two younger brothers named Rorrey and Rajad Fenty.
- Rihanna has set up a charity in America, called Believe Foundation, which helps children.
0 - 1 : Better luck next time!
2 - 3 : Good try!
4 - 5 : Fantastic!