Pirates of the Caribbean Quiz
Welcome to our Pirates of the Caribbean quiz. Let's see how much you know about the swashbuckling movie series!
1.) Question 1
What inspired the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?
- A book
- A cartoon
- A theme park ride
2.) Question 2
Bring me that *
3.) Question 3
What is Captain Barbossa's first name?
4.) Question 4
* Trading Company
- Black Pearl
- East India
5.) Question 5
Which of the following is NOT a 'piece of eight' in the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie, At World's End?
- A pair of glasses
- A jack of clubs playing card
- Ragetti's wooden eye
- The pirate movie series was inspired by a Disney theme park ride.
- "Bring me that horizon" is one of the last lines in the first movie, The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Captain Barbossa's first name is Hector but it's not said until the third movie. Levi and Pablo are the names of monkeys who have played Jack the monkey.
- Lord Cutler Beckett was boss of the fictional East India Trading Company.
- A jack of SPADES playing card, Ragetti's wooden eye and a pair of glasses are all 'pieces of eight' in the third film. Each pirate lord has a relic to identify them.
0 - 1 : Time to walk the plank!
2 - 3 : Some stormy seas!
4 - 5 : You're fit to be a captain!