A dad in Oxfordshire felt pretty sick when he found a dead mouse in a loaf of bread he was using to make his children some sarnies.
So that got us thinking... what's the worst thing you've found in food?
Our very own Ricky has found worms in figs before, but what about you?
It could be a fly that landed in your soup when you weren't looking, bugs lurking in your salad or something completely different!
Maybe it was a twig in your crisps, some plastic in your sandwich or even a tissue - eurgh - in a cake!
Whatever it is, we'd love to hear about it. Tell us your story here.
Sorry, this page is now closed. Head over to the main Chat page to see the latest topic we're talking about!
"I found a piece of chewing gum in my hot dog roll and I accidentally ate it."
Zara, 10, West Sussex, England
"I found a dead mouse in my chicken soup that I had on my holiday in Scotland!!"
Molly, 11, Carmarthenshire, Wales
"My friend was eating an ice cream and found a wasp that had been frozen in the middle of it! He bit into it and it stung him on the cheek, which started swelling up like mad!"
Megan, 12, Reading, England
"I found a frog's leg in my tea in France!"
Leon, 11, Powys, Wales
"I found a dead beetle at the bottom of a bag of fast-cook noodles."
Laura, 12, Glasgow, Scotland
"I once found a bag of potatoes that were crawling with ants! I got a refund and a bouquet of flowers!"
Danni, 12, Manchester, England
"I found hair and a used bandage in my macaroni cheese at my old school! I was really mad and all they did was give me another one."
Kayla, 12, Texas, USA
"Once when I was in Italy I asked for an ice cream from an ice cream shop and when I got it, it was full of beetles! No joke!! The ice cream dude didn't even notice them!"
Anastasia, 11, London, England
"At lunchtime in school I opened my sandwich and there was a dead bee in there!"
Molly, 10, Cwmbran, Wales
"Once I found a sort of maggot or worm thing in my pear. It was very disturbing."
Monty, 12, Bristol, England
"That's just gross! One day I had a cookie and there was this thing that I thought was a weird looking raisin. Turns out it was a horse fly!"
Taylor, 11, Belfast, N. Ireland
"Once I found a fingernail in a roast potato. It put me off them for a while."
Abi, 12, Ipswich, England
"Once I found a FINGERNAIL in my chips! It was horrible, people cutting their fingernails while serving customers. Ewww!"
Carmen, 14, London, England
"I found a spider in a punnet of strawberries. Ewww! I could not eat them, it was so so gross!"
Layla, 9, London, England
"It's gross. I found a worm in a doughnut once."
Stephanie, 9, Durham, England
"Sounds gross. My mummy found half a slug in her salad."
Joshua, 8, Falkirk, Scotland
"I found an ant in a curry!"
Ben, 12, Hampshire, England
"I once found cat hair in my dinner! Ewwww! And it wasn't even my own cat's!"
Angela, 11, London, England
"On holiday last year I ordered the soup special and when it came to me I found five dead ants!"
Toni, 10, Liverpool, England
"Once my friend was eating an apple pie and I saw a large black thing on it. It turns out it was a HUGE fly and she'd already eaten the leg! Ewww!"
Shaunna, 12, Aberdeen, Scotland
"Once I found a huge lump of hair in my chicken sandwich. I have also had a plum with slugs and maggots!"
Beth, 11, Kent, England
"I ordered a sandwich from a cafe and I noticed the bread was all mouldy. If that wasn't bad enough, maggots were feasting on the mould!"
Zoe, 11, Bedford, England
"When I was in holiday in Spain, I saw a spider in my rice - all dead and everywhere."
Iriana, 12, London, England
"On holiday last year I asked for a ham and cheese sandwich, when I got it there were a whole family of ants in it. But even worse, I already took a bite out of it."
Megan, 10, Monmouth, Wales
"When I was making a sandwich, in the salad there was a dead spider. It was pretty disgusting."
Alexandra, 13, Humberston
"I found a dead slug in my broccoli. Gross or what!?!"
Molly, 12, Bristol, England
"The most gross thing I have found in my food is a dinner lady's hair. Ewww."
Evelin, 14, Leicester, England
"A dead mouse - that's just disgusting. But we opened our bread and it was supposed to be fresh bread and it was just mould all the way through! But we didn't go as far as a mouse!"
Ally, 10, Hailsham
"I've found hair in soup. I've watched a TV programme where someone stuck a rubber glove in a cake!"
Kelsey, 12, London, England