From time to time, viewers will be asked to give their opinions on various topics by way of an online vote. To take part viewers should go to the following website: where they can cast their vote.
Opening and closing times for each vote will be announced on-line.
Please be aware that each vote may only be open for a short period of time and that votes cast outside the announced times will not be counted, so please check opening and closing times carefully.
The results of each vote will be announced on-line after the vote has closed and the results have been collated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Viewers can take part only by accessing the following:
Viewers will find a question and a list of several alternative answers. Viewers can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the answer they wish to vote for.
2. Viewers cannot vote by any other method.
3. Any votes registered outside the announced voting times will not count.
4. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
5. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any on-line system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
10. The voting in this programme accords with the BBC's code of conduct for voting:
11. The BBC will only use your personal data for purposes of running this event. The BBC complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information on how the BBC uses your information please refer to: