This is Samson the springer spaniel. He looks so sweet and innocent doesn't he?
But when he lost his appetite, his devoted owners Cheryl and Courtney, 10, took him to the vets. And guess what they found?!?
The cheeky pooch had eaten an incredible 2lbs worth of stones from their garden. That's enough to fill a big bowl.
Poor Samson had to have an operation at the PDSA vet hospital in Edinburgh, where the vets were shocked to find quite so many stones in his stomach. Check out his x-ray!
Samson has now made a full recovery. And his owners have now removed all the stones from their garden to make sure it doesn't happen again.