England are out of the World Cup after losing 4-1 to Germany in the second round.
There was an even bigger build-up to the match than usual as England v Germany is one of world football's oldest and biggest footie feuds.
Here are some of the key stats and facts about the two teams:
• Sunday's clash between the two teams was their 28th full international match together. Germany's 4-1 victory was also England's worst ever defeat in a World Cup!
• Of the previous 27 internationals, England won 12 while Germany won 10.
• Over their past 28 matches against each other Germany have scored 38 goals, but England have bagged a massive 48!
• Germany's squad for their 2010 World Cup clash was their youngest for 76 years, while England's was their oldest squad ever to play in a World Cup
• England and Germany first played together way back in 1899!
• The first time they met in a competitive match was at Wembley in the final of the 1966 World Cup - when England won 4-2
• The two teams have met in two penalty shootouts; in 1990 and 1996 - Germany have won both
• In 2001, England beat Germany 5-1 away, with Manchester United striker Michael Owen scoring a hat-trick!