David Cameron takes over as PM
He's our new Prime Minister but how much do you really know about David Cameron? This is your cut-out-and-keep special Newsround guide!
• He's 43, was born in London and went to school in Berkshire.
• His family are originally from Scotland and he has some royal blood - he's a direct descendant of King William IV and is a very very distant relative of the Queen.
• David got into politics early on in life working for a Conservative MP when he was 19 before going to university.
• He's the first Conservative Prime Minister for 13 years, and he's been in charge of his party for five years.
• He's the youngest prime minister in nearly 200 years - since Robert Banks Jenkinson, the 2nd Earl of Liverpool took office in 1812.
• He and his wife Samantha have had three children, but their first son Ivan died when he was just six after being born with a rare disease.
• They have another son and daughter and are expecting a fourth child in September.
• David Cameron supports Aston Villa and some of his favourite bands include The Killers, Radiohead and REM.
• He likes jogging and cycling but has had his bicycle stolen a few times!
• And when he was about your age, he says Newsround was one of his favourite programmes. So we'll be hoping to get one his first interviews!