Have your say: If I were Prime Minister
What would happen if you were in charge of the country? What would be the most important thing to change and why?
Send us a quick video clip saying what you'd do. You can film it on a webcam, a phone or a camera. We can't promise to use them all, but we will add the best ones to our special election page. Here's how to do it;
- Make your clip about 10 seconds long
- Record it somewhere quiet
- Speak clearly
- Make sure there's enough light, so that we can see your face clearly
- Read and follow our instructions below,then click the white box
Important information - read this carefully
- DON'T put yourself or anyone else in danger.
- DON'T break any laws.
- DO get permission from your parent or guardian before sending us your clip.
- DO include some background info about the clip - your first name, age and where you live.
- DO include a parent or guardian's telephone number if there are people in the clip so we can ring to check it's OK to use it.
- DO put Newsround in the Description box - so it gets to us.
READ THIS - THEN CLICK THE WHITE BOX
If you are under 16, you must get your parent or guardian's permission before sending us any personal details.
Please click this box so we know you have asked. You will then move to the BBC NEWS upload page.
Terms and conditions
If you submit an image, you do so in accordance with the BBC's Terms and Conditions
In contributing to BBC News you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide. This may include the transmission of the material by our overseas partners; these are all reputable foreign news broadcasters who are prohibited from altering the material in any way or making it available to other UK broadcasters or to the print media. (See the Terms and Conditions for the full terms of our rights.)
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to BBC News and that if your image and/or video is accepted, we will endeavour to publish your name alongside it on the BBC News website. Please note that due to operational reasons this accreditation will probably not be possible with video. The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures and/or video will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.