Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.
Top tips on teachers' pressies
It's coming up to the end of term, and for lots of you that means thinking about what present to buy for your teacher.
Chocolates, sweets and smellies are popular choices, but how hard is it to get exactly the right thing?
Adam went to speak to Anthea Ledwidge, who works as a personal shopper in a big department store and knows loads about present buying.
What about a snazzy tie?
Anthea reckons that the best way to figure out what to buy is to get to know your teacher.
If it's a man, look to see whether they wear ties to school and if so, what colour they are.
She reckons ties make great presents, especially if they're a bit snazzy or colourful.
For female teachers, Anthea suggests perfume and smellies, and she thinks it's a good idea to smell the testers in the shop.
How about some perfume?
That way you'll know when your teacher is wearing your present.
Chocolates, sweets and biscuits make good gifts for everyone at school, but Anthea says you should try to find out what your teacher likes before you buy.
She also thinks it's better to get a few nice chocolates, rather than a massive bar as that shows that you have put some thought into your gift.
The good news is you don't have to spend loads to get a gift your teacher will love.
Tasty chocolates are a good bet
Anthea thinks you should make your present choice as individual and unusual as possible as that way your teacher will always remember what you bought for them.
Her top bit of advice is to get something you would like to unwrap yourself on Christmas Day.
Anthea's top tips
1) Do some detective work on your teacher to find out the kind of things they like.
2) Try to make your gift as individual as possible to make sure it stands out.
3) Put some thought into what you buy and remember you don't have to spend a lot to get it right.
4) Gift cards are a good choice as they allow your teacher to choose something themselves.
5) Always remember to buy something you would like to be given yourself.