England's cricketers have decided they will return to India to play the Test series.
Players had been debating whether it was safe to go after recent violence there.
They were supposed to be in India preparing for the two-Test series, but cut short their stay and came back to the UK after terrorist attacks.
On Sunday, players decided to continue with the tour after they were told that it was safe to return.
Almost 200 people were killed in India after gunmen attacked seven places in the city of Mumbai in November.
After the attacks, England cricket bosses sent a security expert to India to help them decide if it was safe for the matches to take place.
The report said it was safe for the team to go back but the final decision was up to each player.
All the players have now decided to go. They will fly out on Monday night to begin the Test series in Chenai on 11 December.