Leona Lewis' single Bleeding Love has been confirmed as the best-selling single of 2007. It sold a whopping 788,000 copies in 10 weeks.
But Leona was beaten to the number one album spot by Amy Winehouse's Back to Black album.
This years X Factor champ Leon is still top of the current singles chart. When You Believe has become the fourth biggest-selling single of the year.
Leon had lots to celebrate as it was also his 19th birthday yesterday.
It's the third year in a row that the winner of X Factor has the number one at Christmas, following Shayne Ward and Leona Lewis.
It's been a good year for British music, with eight of the top 10 biggest singles and six of the top 10 albums by British artists.
Biggest-selling singles of 2007
1. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
2. Rihanna Feat Jay Z - Umbrella
3. Mika - Grace Kelly
4. Leon Jackson - When You Believe
5. Take That - Rule the World
6. Sugababes - About You Now
7. Timbaland Feat Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
8. Proclaimers/Brian Potter/Andy Pipkin - (I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles
9. Mark Ronson Feat Amy Winehouse -Valerie
10.Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Biggest-selling albums of 2007
1. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
2. Leona Lewis - Spirit
3. Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion
4. Take That - Beautiful World
5. Westlife - Back Home
6. Eagles - Long Road Out of Eden
7. Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly Angry Mob
8. Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmares
9. Timbaland - Shock Value
10. Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad