A teacher from South Gloucestershire is scratching her way through the holidays as she is allergic to Christmas trees!
Nicola Coleman from Charfield took home a tree from her local garden centre and only touched it twice - to take it from her car and to put it up.
But within hours she had a really bad rash and had to take loads of cold baths in the night to ease the pain.
At first her doctor thought she'd caught a bug from a pupil, but then he realised the tree was to blame.
When Mrs Coleman went back to her doctor he told her she had a severe allergic reaction to something.
And when she said she'd bought a Christmas tree recently, she said: "His eyes lit up and he said, 'That's it'."
Now the tree has been given to Mrs Coleman's sister and she's got a plastic one to replace it - which doesn't make her itch.