- There are 12 teams in Scotland's top footie division, called the Scottish Premier League.
- Each team plays each of the others three times, and the league is split into two halves.
- The teams in the top six play each other one more time, and the teams in the bottom six do the same.
- Rangers have won their country's league title more often than any other club in the world with 51 triumphs.
- Celtic have won the title 42 times.
- The last team to win the league, that wasn't Celtic or Rangers, was Aberdeen, back in 1985.
- The record for the most successive titles is nine, held by both Celtic (1966-74) and Rangers (1989-97).
- There were two champions in the first season back in 1891 - Dumbarton and Rangers.