Press Packer Denice goes to an eco-school.
In her report she tells us about all the different ways in which they help the environment.
"My school has become an eco-school.
An eco-school is a normal school but it also tries to make the environment better for people in the future.
How we help
We have lots of ways of helping the environment:
- We have an eco-monitor in each class - they make sure the lights are switched off around the school
- Each class takes turns at litter picking on a Friday and the school keeps a chart to see if the amount of litter goes down
- We also keep another chart to see if the amount of electricity, gas and water we use has gone down
- We have a paper recycling bin where we put scrap paper
- Our school council is also trying to think of new ways to save the environment.
Hope for future
We have been doing this for about a year now.
I really hope that everyone will carry on doing it."
Denice, 11, Wales
Why don't you write us a Press Pack report - and get it published on the site?!
It can be about anything that's happened in your local area - or your views on the news.