A Croatian woman needed to be treated for burns after a bolt of lightning struck her in the mouth and went out of her body through her bottom.
The 27-year-old was cleaning her teeth when lightning hit her home in Zadar.
The bolt travelled through the water pipe and caught the woman in the middle of brushing.
Doctors say that she was lucky because her rubber slippers meant the lightning didn't go out through her feet, which could have caused a bigger shock.
Lightning is attracted by metal, so the rubber slippers protected the woman because the bolt couldn't travel any further.
She had treatment for burns to her mouth and her bottom.