Put a tick next to the statement you agree with and a cross next to the statements you disagree with.
- Everyone should be able to go to school.
- Students should be able to miss homework if they have an after-school job.
- Teachers should not raise their voices.
- Students should be allowed to wear whatever they want in school.
- Students should not have to go to lessons on time.
- Students should sometimes be able to lead parts of a lesson.
- Everyone should be able to talk in class whenever they like.
- Teachers should be the only people who make rules in the school.
Now add some statements of your own.
Put a tick next to the statements you agree with and a cross next to the statements you disagree with.
Ask someone else in the class to do the same. They can put their ticks and crosses next to yours.
Do you have the same views or different views?