Many Muslim children believe life in Britain has become more difficult in the last few years, according to a Newsround survey.
And four out of every 10 Muslim children asked thought the news showed Islam in a bad way.
The survey also found that only a small number of children from other faiths linked Islam with war and terror.
Newsround spoke to children about their thoughts on Islam and what it meant to be a Muslim.
The survey also found that:
- One in three Muslim kids had been bullied, and four in ten of those believed it was because of their religion
- Nearly seven out of 10 Muslim kids identified themselves as a Muslim rather than British
- Nine out of 10 Muslim kids think kids generally need to know more about Islam
- Almost half of all kids agreed they wanted to know more about Islam
- Six out of 10 of all kids agreed that life for Muslims had got harder over the last few years
- When all kids were asked what kind of things they identified with Muslims, 18% said religion, 8% said clothes and 7% said headscarves