This is where you are going to need help and advice.
How you do it depends on what kit your school has and also the ICT skills of people in your team. But most school newspapers are put together something like this:
- Write the individual stories using a word processing package
- Paste the text to some desk top publishing (DTP) software
- Arrange the stories on the page the way you want them
- Add the pictures, artwork and headlines
- Check the work very carefully - more than once
- Print it
- Run off loads of copies on a photocopier
The photocopying is normally the big cost so you need to work out how much to sell the paper for, so that you get the money back.