There's a lot going on in schools so you should never be short of things to put in the paper. These are just some of the things you could include:
1. News. Anything that affects people at your school.
2. Sports reports. Let people know how the school teams have done.
3. Clubs and activities: Does everyone know about all the things they could be doing? Probably not.
4. School trips: Get someone who went on the trip to write about what happened
5. Buildings: If there is any building work happening people are always pretty nosey about what the changes will mean.
6. Quizzes: Set some questions for your classmates
7. Recipes: What's your favourite meal? Share it with your mates, it doesn't have to be anything flash.
8. Local celebs: Write a piece about somebody well known who comes from your area.
9. Artwork: remember to include some nice stuff to look at. It's good to get someone who is good at art on the team.
10. Photos: Go out and about in the corridors taking pictures of pupils and teachers. They will want to get your paper to see themselves in print.
11. Reviews: Talk about the latest films or albums from your fave artists.