I ran home to get my mum because Colin had been hit in the eyes and couldn't see.
While I ran home he tried to follow me but he didn't know where he was going. It must have been frightening!
I was wearing glasses so the explosion didn't hit my eyes.
His brother helped him back to the house and my mum ran our hands and eyes under cold water and drove us to the hospital.
Don't mess with fireworks
Colin has been in hospital all week.
He couldn't see and we were worried he might be blind but yesterday I visited him and he has now opened his eyes and can see.
I had burns all over my wrists and fingers and have been putting cream on them.
My advice would be don't mess about with fireworks because it's really dangerous!"
Gary, 13, Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Why don't you write us a Press Pack report - and get it published on the site?!
It can be about anything that's happened in your local area - or your views on the news.