Teniola has thought about what makes books and films different.
Here she points out the advantages of reading Potter but also the advantages of seeing the film.
"It's that same old debate. People say 'I like the books of Harry Potter better.' Or 'No, the movies rock!'
That's how it is. Some kids don't like reading. Others do.
But what do I think? Well, let's look at the points of each.
- You can see what the characters are thinking
- You can decide what the characters look like
- You can see the whole thing your way, with bigger and better effects, and add your own little details
- You get help on what the characters look like
- You see what really happened
- You see how other people play characters
There you have it. It's an age old question.
It depends on what you like and how you look at things."
Teniola, 12, New Jersey
Why don't you write us a Press Pack report - and get it published on the site?!
It can be about anything that's happened in your local area - or your views on the news.