It was the Press Pack competition every Lord of the Rings fan was waiting for - to go to the London premiere of Return of the King!
And it was one of our biggest competitions - with over 15,000 entries!
The answer to Question One was Aragorn.
It was very difficult to pick a winner based on Question Two (what question would you ask director Peter Jackson?) - so we tried to look for entries that were a bit different.
The most common questions you'd ask Peter Jackson were:
What inspired you to film LOTR?
- Have you read the books?
- What would you ask JRR Tolkein?
- Which character would you be and why?
- Why did you choose to film it in New Zealand?
- Will you film The Hobbit?
- Which is your favourite film of the three/what is your favourite scene?
- Which scene was the hardest to film?
- If you could change anything what would it be and why?
- What made you want to be a director?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to be a director?
And here were some of Newsround's favourite questions for Peter Jackson:
- If you were a hobbit would you wash, brush or cut the hair on your feet?
- Which characters from Lord of the Rings would you want to be stuck in a lift with?
- What would Gollum's ideal Christmas present be?
- How would you describe Return of the King in three words?
- Do you think it would have been possible to make the trilogy before the days of digital effects?
- How did you make the Nazgul on horses have such a terrifying presence? After all, they are only empty cloaks.
- Is it hard to direct actors in scenes where there is a lot of computer generated action?
- Is Saruman (Christopher Lee) still on your Christmas card list?
- Do you like my Gollum impression? (I'd then do my Gollum impression)
Thank you to everyone who entered via our website or by post.
13-year-old Julia from Bournemouth won this competition.
Her question to Peter Jackson was who did he think would win in a fight between Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas?