Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

Tell us your Friday 13th stories
Updated 16 February 2004, 18.36

There are only two of them this year, and today is one of those days.

So how has Friday 13th gone for you?

Has one thing gone wrong after another as soon as you stepped out of bed this morning?

Have you stayed hidden under the duvet in case anything bad happens?

Do you dread when Friday 13th comes round cos you know something will go wrong?

Whatever your story email us now!

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

opening quoteI left my instrument at home, my team lost the game today in basketball, and one of my best friends is in the hospital (I don't think it's that serious though, thankfully!) I'm not superstitious, but what a coincidence!closing quote
Alex, 14, USA

opening quoteI tripped over 4 times on the way to school. 4 TIMES!!!!closing quote
Chris, 12, Redhill

opening quoteNothing bad has happened to me. I think Friday 13th is a good day.closing quote
Adilla, 14, London

opening quoteFriday 13th has never really bothered me too much. You are only unlucky if you think the day is unlucky and so, I think it is usually just a mental thing.closing quote
Reine, 13, Orpington

opening quoteI was eating when I heard a noise at the door but there was no one there so I went to finish my tea, when I heard the same noise and I found out that two mirrors had broken!closing quote
Rebecca, 12, Essington

opening quoteMy alarm clock broke making me late for school. Then the car engine got too hot so I had to walk to school. I lost all my books and stationary in the lunch hall and then fell down the stairs when I got home. Other than that my day has been good!!closing quote
Ella, 12, London

opening quoteAt school I ran into the basketball post three times and got hit in the eye with a pen and now at home I've just knocked over my dad's laptop........ I hate Friday the 13th!closing quote
Karl, 11, Ripon

opening quoteI think Friday 13th is my lucky day because nothing unusual ever happens to me. I think people are so worried about Fri 13th that they notice every single thing that goes wrong and count it as unlucky.closing quote
Sarah, 14, Birmingham

opening quoteNothing went wrong today. I don't believe in all this bad luck stuff. It's stupid!!!closing quote
Lucy, 9, West Houghton

opening quoteToday our classroom door was stuck for about an hour! Nobody could get in or out of the room. After what seemed like forever, our principal finally got the door open and we got out of the room, then everyone was saying how unlucky Friday the 13th was.closing quote
Lin, 12, USA

opening quoteMy mum was flying back from Spain on Friday the 13th and she lost all her bags!!closing quote
Sophie, 11, Brighton

opening quoteEr... I got splattered with mud today when I was up the stables working (that mainly doesn't happen) But that's about it really!! Oh and I was locked out my form room!!closing quote
Kay, 15, East Sussex

opening quoteI fell out the door and ripped my tights and then I fell over two chairs at school. How unlucky is that!?closing quote
Summer, 12, London

opening quoteI really enjoyed it, I always have a good day on Friday 13th. My friend in another case hit her head three times and fell over quite badly bruising her ankle. I couldn't believe how unlucky she was! Oh well I caused a bit of the bad luck, I knocked her over the head with a small drum, oops!closing quote
Rebecca, 14, Birmingham

opening quoteEverything that could go wrong, went wrong! I woke up with a spot on my nose, went out with my hair wet, forgot homework and the washing machine broke and flooded the kitchen! ooo Fri 13th!closing quote
Rachel, 14, Walsall

opening quoteToday we were cooking in class and 2 of my friends had disasters with their cakes!closing quote
Melanie, 13, West Midlands

opening quoteIn my family, we don't think of Friday 13th as a bad day, in fact we celebrate it! I have gone round all day wishing people "Happy Friday 13th!", but for some reason, no one seems too happy about it...!closing quote
Harriet, 15, Newcastle Upon Tyne

opening quoteI'm not superstitious, BUT today I have spilt milk on my textbook, tripped in the school corridor, lost my phone and got a detention for talking in class (which I was not doing anyway). And to top that off we have run out of biscuits at home. I'm starting to believe in this Friday 13th stuff!closing quote
Johanna, 14, London

opening quoteNothing has happened to me all day!closing quote
Caitlin, 13, Hemel Hempstead

opening quoteI was doing my nails this morning, and the kept getting all bumpy.. So I had to keep doing them over, and over, and over! Now there still bumpy! BAHH!closing quote
Libby, 14, USA

opening quoteWell I'm off school today with the flu, but I had to go in at lunch to get some of my books, and the bursar thought I was trying to escape, so she yelled after me at the school entrance and everyone was laughing at me.closing quote
Genny, 13, Chorleywood

opening quoteI swear I put a tenner in my purse then as I got to town this afternoon there was no money in there - then I thought to myself it's Friday 13th today so something's bound to go wrong!closing quote
Nicki, 15, Wolverhampton

opening quoteLast year there was a football tournament at our school- boys vs girls. Me and some mates entered for a laugh and to see if we could beat the boys. We got to the finals, and the final happened to be on Friday the 13th! We trained loads, but on the morning, one girl of the team sprained her ankle- and we got trashed 4-3 by the other boys team!closing quote
Jess, 13, London

opening quoteFriday 13th has been fine for me! It's a non-pupil day at my school so I have the day off plus I have just been given 10 from my mum for no apparent reason! Bring on more Friday 13th's!closing quote
Laura, 13, Essex

opening quoteWe got a flat tyre this morning so I had to get the bus to school and was late. Now I've just seen I've left my door key at home!closing quote
Emma, 13, Whitby

More InfoBORDER=0
ChatWhat makes you lucky?
ChatAre you superstitious?
QuizTry our UNlucky quiz

BORDER=0

Past StoriesBORDER=0
Thousands hide away on Friday 13
Look out! It's Friday 13th
Kitten survives tumble drier spin
Cheer up and be lucky in life!

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Who influences you the most? Vote: who influences you the most?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Win a Haunted Mansion goody bag!
Play Rings Slider Challenge Play our tricky Rings Slider game!
Guides A-Z
A clickable list of all our guides
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club