Sci/Tech
 Weather
 Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

What's the worst present you got this year?
Updated 29 December 2003, 16.04
Did you get any duff presents?
Christmas shouldn't all be about presents - but it is exciting wondering what you'll be getting.

You tear the paper off hoping it's going to be a certain something.... but then it's not what you were expecting at all.

Did YOU get any duff presents this year?

Does your Granny always get you horrible jumpers? Or maybe your Uncle always buys you a really dull book?

Tell us about your disappointing Christmas gifts!

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

opening quoteI got a gross pink Barbie jewellery box from my aunt she seems to think I am still 4 years old!closing quote
Hazel, 11, Glenrothes

opening quoteI got one of those Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles dolls from my Grandad! What am I supposed to do with that?! closing quote
Amber, 14, London

opening quoteI got an ugly bright yellow turtle neck sweater and some black cargo flare pants. EW. If I ever wore those two things together, I'd look like a bumblebee. And the block of cheese I got was pointless as I hate cheese AND I am lactose intolerant.closing quote
Carlee, 13, USA

opening quoteMy dad bought me a pair of bedsheets as a Christmas present. I pretended to like it but in 2004 they are going straight to charity.closing quote
Tammy, 12, London

opening quoteI got a big sack of wool from my nanny and she said that, "Someday I could do some knitting with her" What a stupid present!! Like thanks nanny, you're the best!!closing quote
Jessica, 10 Nottingham

opening quoteFor the past 3 years my aunty has given me, my brother and my sister vouchers for B&Q. This year she got me and my sis bath stuff, but my brother still got the voucher.closing quote
Becky, 15, Birmingham

opening quoteMy presents weren't too bad but somehow I always get a lot of soaps and perfume - do you think people are trying to tell me something??closing quote
Una, 14, Belfast

opening quoteI got a pair of knitted toe socks from my aunt and they are totally gross. When I tried them on, my feet wouldn't even fit. But I still have to write my thank you letters!closing quote
Joanna, 12, Dewsbury

opening quoteI got really nice pressies this year like my CD player. My worst was jelly sweets! I hate them!closing quote
Caitlin, 13, Hemel Hempstead

opening quoteI do not celebrate Christmas but I got two presents from my friends. One gave me perfume and the other gave me make-up. So really, I got good pressies. closing quote
Nowrin, 10, Nottingham

opening quoteI've not had any particularly bad ones!! I got 2 pairs of the same socks but they're rainbow toe socks so it's ok!closing quote
Lou, Essex

opening quoteI got a small package from my gran. It looked like a jewellery box, it rattled like jewellery, and it was the same size as a jewellery box. When I opened it, it was full of sewing needles. I don't even know how to sew!closing quote
Sarah, 15, Lancashire

opening quoteI got a tonne of chocolate with nuts in from my aunties - even though I'm allergic to nuts. closing quote
Dale, 14

opening quoteI didn't get anything I didn't like as all my Grandparents and Aunties and Uncles give me money!closing quote
Laura, 13

opening quoteI got some really mega gran-style earrings. Somehow, I don't think I'll be wearing them!closing quote
Lydia, Northants

opening quoteMy Aunty got me this gross pair of pyjamas with hearts all over them - they're so embarrassing, I'd never wear them!closing quote
Bev, 13, Truro

More InfoBORDER=0
UKGot an unwanted Christmas present?
VoteXmas present vote
QuizXmas tree quiz

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club