Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

What are your summer hols plans?
Updated 04 August 2003, 09.16

All over the country kids are celebrating! Everyone's finaly on summer holidays!

There are weeks and weeks of good weather and no school coming up.

How are you going to fill them?

Are you off on holiday? Where are you going?

Do you have any plans to hit the beach? Will you have big water fights?

Or are you just going to sit in your room and play computer games?

opening quoteI'm really excited because I am going to America to see San Francisco, San Diego and Las Vegas. I can't wait because we are going to see the Grand Canyon and the hotel in Las Vegas looks brilliant from the internet. This holiday will be the best holiday yet that i have been on!!!!!!!!closing quote
Lucy, 12, Cheltenham

opening quoteI went to a Choir University this July for two weeks. I had to live there, and we sang all day, and it was really worth it!closing quote
Victoria, 16, New York, USA

opening quote3 basic things for the holiday are -: reading, watching tv and eating, to boost my energy for school in September!! :)closing quote
Mercedes, 14, London

opening quoteI'm gonna meet up wiv my m8s and try and get a tan coz my legs r well white! (but it rained 2day so I hope the rest of the hols r better!)closing quote
Laura, 14, Bridport

opening quoteFLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!closing quote
Jenny, 14, Bradford

opening quoteWell my mam is trying to get me and me friends sum tickets to go and see BLUE because there ace and I think they are dead good at singing all of them are! I hope she gets them because BLUE are my FAV BoY BaNd!!! closing quote
Shelley, 12, Hartlepool

opening quoteI'm going to Canada this year to visit my auntie and uncle and my friend who lives there, and chill out at home :)closing quote
Emma, 13, Chester

opening quoteIn the holidays I plan to soak up the sun!!!!, I can't wait fo my holiday in spain and get a lovely tan..... I also be having LOADS of fun with all my mates.closing quote
Leigh, 13, Grantham

opening quoteWe're not going anywhere, so I'm gonna spend as much time as possible with all my friends who are also at home. I'm just gonna see what happens (but no BBQs, as I got food poisoning from one, and it's put me right off them).closing quote
Zoe, 13, Plymouth

opening quoteI plan to spend as much time with my family as I can. At school I am in most clubs and with my school show I hardly seen them so I am gonna make it up to them.closing quote
Claire, 13, Glasgow

opening quoteI plan to spend as much time with my family as I can. At school I am in most clubs and with my school show I hardly seen them so I am gonna make it up to them.closing quote
Claire, 13, Glasgow

opening quoteI am going to Germany next week for a Christian youth camp! There will be thousands of people! When I get back I am going to Scotland with my family for two weeks and then I am going to another Christian youth camp for another week! I am soooo excited cos I can't wait!closing quote
Sarah, 13, Swansea

opening quoteMajorca for two weeks, then shoppping...lying in...shopping.closing quote
Chantal, 13, Sevenoaks

opening quoteWell I'm goig to Blackpool then getting some spending money. Then hitting the shopsclosing quote
Emma, 13, Scunthrope

opening quoteOn Friday I am going on holiday with my family, but I can't remember where!closing quote
Kate, 12, Aylesbury

opening quoteGoing to Spain with my mates and my best friend's dad!closing quote
Jay, 11, Bishop's Stortford

opening quoteSun, sun, sun. This weather's gr8. I'm going away, but I reckon the weather's better over here!closing quote
Anna, 12, Kent

opening quoteI'm gonna try and improve my sk8-boarding!closing quote
Elizabeth, 13, Ipswich

opening quoteI'm going to England on a trip with my local army cadets for 2 weeks. Then a day after I come back, I'm going to Ireland with my family for 2 weeks and we are going camping and staying with my gran.closing quote
Stephanie, 12, Peel, Isle Of Man

opening quoteI'm going to Italy to visit my best friend who lives there. I'm travelling on the plane on my own.closing quote
Laura, 11, Yeovil

opening quoteFlorida, Orlando, Disney world. Need I say more?closing quote
Shannon, 13, Birmingham

opening quoteI'm going on holiday to France with my family, escaping from the English weather! Whoo hoo - bring on the sunshine!closing quote
Amy, 12, Leeds

opening quoteChill out and have a gr8 time with my mates!closing quote
Karen, Lancashire

opening quoteTrying my best to get a sun-tan! I never seem to though!!closing quote
Joanne, 15, Yorkshire

opening quoteOne word - barbeques! They are ace!closing quote
Phil, 12, Acton

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

More InfoBORDER=0
PicturesPics of the hot weather
Find OutOur guide to summer safety

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club