Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

What would your BB house be like?
Updated 09 June 2003, 10.58
The Big Brother logo
Big Brother 4 is kicking off and over the next few weeks we'll be bringing you all the goss from the house.

But in the meantime, we want to know about your perfect BB house. What would you have it in it? Remember, no books, TV etc!

Who would you invite to be a housemate and what type of challenges/luxuries would you have?

opening quoteIn my house there would be a fancy dress party with a different theme every day, and you would eat sweets and watch Buffy all day!closing quote
Vikki, 14, Ipswich

opening quoteMy big bro house would be Victorian style. So that housemates would have to work 24-7 instead of being really lazy all day!closing quote
Alastair, 15, Farnborough

opening quoteHogwarts Castle, without a doubt! Challenges could be building a broomstick, cooking cauldron cakes and pumpkin pasties. JK Rowling and the HP cast and crew, and me of course would be the perfect housemates. Also any other Harry Potter fan is warmly invited! And the Newsround crew could feel free to come!closing quote
Jade, 14, Altrincham

opening quoteI would have all my friends in the house. The house itself would have lots of things to do, like computer games. I would have a bigger garden to keep a horse in, instead of chickens.closing quote
Jessica, 14, Grimsby

opening quoteI would let them have as much junk food as they wanted. I would also have a gym so the housemates would have to go to after eating all the junk food for their punishment.closing quote
Julia, 13, London

opening quoteI would have Avril Lavigne, Pink, and Delta Goodrem and lots more female singers and watch them have cat fights!closing quote
Rozzy, 13

opening quoteI would have a BB house for kids! It would be much more fun to watch, so maybe they should do a children's Big Brother in the summer. Adult's Big Brother is cool, but they should consider one for us kids!!!closing quote
Helen, 14, Birmingham

opening quoteI would have a hot tub inside. Also I would have really loud people on the show to make the show more exciting with some fights in it. But to have a really REALLY cool Big Brother I would have a teenage one with young teens to see how they live etc. It would be really funny (watching people argue over nothing) wouldnt' it.closing quote
Lyndsay, 14, Glasgow

opening quoteI would put all the worst teachers in my school in it and make them all do really hard and disgusting tasks.closing quote
Margaret, 12, Belfast

opening quoteI would make it really nice, and have all these mad young people in it, then some quieter, boring people, some who are just plain annoying, and some that want to escape. Oh yeah, and you'd have some argumentative people in there as well. That would be real entertainment. Are you listening, producers of BB????!?closing quote
Caitlin, 10, Edinburgh

opening quoteIt would be cool - it would have groovy furniture and a wicked garden, and the people on the show would actually be entertaining!closing quote
Gill, 11, Stanmore

opening quoteWe'd let them have loads of yummy food but they'd have to earn it and if they are bold they have to eat horrible stuff!! They would have to share the house with five pigs all named after the last year's BB contestants. The fattest one Jade!!closing quote
Orla, Mary & Doreen, 11, Ireland

opening quoteI'd have proper celebrities instead of the Z-listers they have on celebrity Big Brother and there would be lots of animals like cats and dogs.closing quote
Danielle, 14, Liverpool

opening quoteI would make it smaller and put warm colours in so it would make it cosy, I would also put really naggy people because it's so funny seeing the other housemates tell them to shut up.closing quote
Gary, 12, Reading

opening quoteI'd let everyone sleep wherever they wanted and make them to do challenges so the houses could have a leader who is in charge!closing quote
Sophie, 10, Gosport

opening quoteIt would be red and glittery, it would have waterbeds and fairy lights. It would have rabbits instead of chickens and they'd all have to be good looking if we were going to look at them for 24 hours a day.closing quote
Amy, 13, Dorset

opening quoteI'd let the housemates have a games console, but I'd make them earn time to play on it. I reckon my maths teacher would be well funny in the house and I'd also have someone dead lazy cos that always causes wicked fights!closing quote
Stef, 14, Morecambe

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

More InfoBORDER=0
PicturesIn pix: Big Brother 4 house

BORDER=0

Past StoriesBORDER=0
'Warm and cosy' BB4 house unveiled!

BORDER=0

Web Links
BORDER=0
Big Brother
Note: You will leave CBBC. We are not responsible for other websites.

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Big Brother
Full section
News index
Fun stuff index
DAILY HOUSE GOSS
VOTES
PICTURES
PROFILES
QUIZZES
GAME
BIG BROTHER CHAT
GUIDES
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club