Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

What did you think of Comic Relief?
Updated 09 April 2003, 10.45
Red Nose Day Logo
On Friday night, the nation went mental for Comic Relief. What did you think of it all?

What was the funniest bit for you? The brilliant harry Potter spoof or was it Jack Dee up a pole for six hours.

opening quoteWe had a door to door craft and bake sale in our local village. The baking went very quickly. We raised 75!!!! And then we had a sleepover and watched Comic Reilef.closing quote
Maggie, 11, Ayrshire

opening quoteOMG!!!! The HP spoof was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I was kinda dissapointed that Ruby didn't win Fame Academy but hey...that's the way of the people!!closing quote
Katy, 13, Glasgow

opening quoteThe Hary Potter spoof was brill, it was really funny and really good. It must have taken ages to do it, and the actors were spot on for the part, (obviously not as good as the real ones). I thought Comic Relief was great last night and all the people put in a great effort just for us, so that it would make us phone in. Well done Comic Relief in raising 35 million pounds.closing quote
Francesca, 12, London

opening quoteWe're had a teachers karaoke! Also three of our teachers got gunged! As well as that we had the national 'Bad Hair Day' and non-uniform day. IT WAS A COMPLETELY WKD DAY!!!closing quote
Verity, 12, Truro

opening quoteI thought it was excellent -but I hope Rupert Grint isn't too offended (I was offended for him) and well done to the whole team! EastEnders and Potter were especially good, LOL.closing quote
Amy, 16, Romford

opening quoteOur head teacher had his legs waxed for Comic Relief and it was good to see him in pain!!!closing quote
Sophie, 13, Wells

opening quoteThe program was gr8 and really made me think how lucky I really am.closing quote
Roxy, 14, Wareham

opening quoteAt my school when we had singing practise, da teacher gave a fiver 2 Comic Relief 4 every song dat we sang in an hour!closing quote
Hannah, 12, Stafford

opening quoteMy sides almost split laughing at the Harry Potter bit, I hope JK Rowling and Rupert Grint weren't too offended though, but it was funny!closing quote
Carl, 11, Doncaster

opening quoteFor RND I walked backwards all day so people will sponsor me. This will raise money for Comic Relief.closing quote
Michelle, 16, Manchester

opening quoteWe had to pay a 1 in school to dress up and you could spray your hair. I sprayed my hair silver and red. We raised 1,500 just in our school.closing quote
Vicky, 11, Portsmouth

opening quoteI'm having a BIG hair do..and I am going round my school with a teddy and people have to guess the name.closing quote
Molly, 11, Cambridge

opening quoteWe had a day off today so we had Bad Hair Day yesterday. Everyone paid 50p and my teacher had her hair up all over the place!closing quote
Sophie, 10, Gosport

opening quotePpl in our skool had 2 pay 50p 2 wear our own clothes and 50p 2 have our hair dyed! 3 ppl in my class did a sponsored silence and all the money went 2 Comic Relief!closing quote
Anisa, 13, High Wycombe

opening quoteEveryone in our school had to pay 50p to come into school in our own clothes and it all went to Comic Relief!closing quote
Julie, 14, Manchester

opening quoteOur school is hosting a fun day to raise money and me and mates and dyeing our hair red, blue, green and purple.closing quote
Louise, 11, Glasgow

opening quoteI'm going to run around Cheltenham for as long as I can. closing quote
Matthew, 14, Cheltenham

opening quoteI am going around asking my neighbours to donate something and I am also cutting all my hair off so it is short.closing quote
Lisa, 13, Glasgow

opening quoteWe just had a non uniform day! I wanted to do more but I sponsored my friend to shut up all day! yay!closing quote
Laura, 13, Southampton

opening quoteI am trying not to be so smart with grown ups including teachers for one day.closing quote
Sadaqut, 13, Haslingden

opening quoteI got my face totally covered in red lippie with it saying RND 03 and then I am doing a sponsored silence and a kiss_a_gram so far I have made 60closing quote
Lyndsay, 14, Glasgow

opening quoteI put my hair in buchies,tied with red ribbon then back combed it all so it went all knotty and stuck out then put hair gel in and now I am trying with no luck 2 get it all out :O(closing quote
Chloe, 11, Littlehampton

opening quoteA load of friends r comin ova and we are piggin out on pizza and watchin TV. I wore a wig 2 school every1 laughed at me!!!!! (boo hoo)closing quote
Hannah, 12, Leeds

opening quoteI'm getting covered in beans!closing quote
Rich, 13, Cambridge

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

More InfoBORDER=0
PicturesThe Baked Beans crisps ads
PicturesStars get together to launch Red Nose Day
ClubI met the stars at the Comic Relief launch

BORDER=0

Past StoriesBORDER=0
Kids are dyeing to get in on Red Nose Day
Results of our Big Hair Do survey
Gareth Gates to sing Comic Relief single

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club