Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

What are your New Year's resolutions?
Updated 01 January 2003, 16.37

Happy new year! We all hope 2003 will be an excellent year for everyone.

But have you made any New Year's resolutions? Did you promise to give up chocolate?

Or maybe you pledged to spend less time reading Harry Potter books.

opening quoteI'm gonna take up dancing. I've been meaning to do it for ages, and this year I'm gonna go for it! closing quote
Lara, 14, London

opening quoteWatch Newsround more! closing quote
Luke, 14, Birmingham

opening quoteFor the first time in years my New Year's resolution WON'T be to lose weight. This year it is to be happy and optimistic! closing quote
Mel, 15, York

opening quoteMy resolution is to be an even bigger Will Young fan (if that's possible!) closing quote
Hannah, 13, Sheffield

opening quoteMy New Year's resolution is to try and be more outgoing, cos I'm really lazy! closing quote
Lisa, 12, Manchester

opening quoteI don't bother having a resolution because I always break them! closing quote
Catelyn, 13, London

opening quoteI said I wouldn't bite my nails, which I havent broken yet... closing quote
Sophie, 10, St Albans

opening quoteMy New Year's resolution is to try not to spend all my pocket money on junk! closing quote
Rhys, 15, Cardiff

opening quoteI promised only to watch 1 hour of tv a day and I've done it so far! closing quote
Reem, 12, London

opening quoteMy New Year's resolution is to make no New Year's resolutions 'cos I always break them! closing quote
Sophie, 12, Leicester

opening quoteI promised 2 do more jobs around the house coz my mam and sis are always complaining that I am lazy! closing quote
Siobhan, 14, Newcastle

opening quoteMy New Year's resotutions are to: a, get up early for school, and b, to keep my desk tidy, at school and at home! closing quote
Sam, 10, London

opening quoteI said I'd try to keep my room tidier! 1 problem - at the weekend my mates are coming round for a big sleepover! closing quote
Francesca, 14, Rossendale

opening quoteI promised that I'd get up before 10.30 every morning - which I failed to do today! closing quote
Rhys, 13, Worcester

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

More InfoBORDER=0
WorldReview of the Year 2002
ChatWhat's in the news
QuizQuiz of the year 2002

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club