Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

Who'd sing your dream duet?
Updated 06 October 2003, 09.31

Kelly Osbourne has announced that she's going to be singing a duet with her dad, Ozzy.

Who would you most like to see sing a duet? Maybe Justin and Britney would be your ideal pairing?

Or would you prefer to see Kylie Minogue and Marilyn Manson?

opening quoteI think Christina Aguilera is the best; I think I'd like her to do a duet with Madonna again 'coz I thought their performance for the VMAs (with Britney) was the best ever.closing quote
Jade, 13, Liverpool

opening quoteI think Sarah from Brighton is brilliant. I'd give anything to sing with Billy Boyd, or even to hear him sing!!closing quote
Cate, 13, Dover

opening quoteI'd like Avril Lavigne and Busted to sing together coz they're cool.closing quote
Tom, 12, Sutton

opening quoteI would like Gareth Gates and Rachel Stevens to do a song together because I think they are great!!closing quote
Kelly, 10, Salisbury

opening quoteSimon Cowell and Pete Waterman - now who's "distinctly average"?!?!closing quote
Alex, 12, London

opening quoteI think it would be so cool if Gareth Gates and S club 8 got together; both are fab!closing quote
Andrea, 14, Whitehaven

opening quoteI think Rachel Stevens and Bradley McIntosh should do a duet. I think that'll be fantastic. I hope they do.closing quote
Louise, 11, London

opening quoteBritney and J.Lo, how cool would that be!?closing quote
Toni, 15, Kent

opening quoteI would like to see Steve Tyler of Aerosmith and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones do a duet.closing quote
Murray, 14, Edinburgh

opening quoteI think Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili peppers) and Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) would be good. Also They are sooooooo cute.closing quote
Rosie, 13, Weston-Super-Mare

opening quoteI would love to see Matt Bellamy from Muse doing a duet with the fabulous Thom Yorke. Both have absolutely amazing voices with totally different and edgy sounds. I'd like to see how they could make that work together. I'd buy that record 30 times..... heaven.closing quote
Izzi, 13, Tunbridge Wells

opening quoteI think Nick Carter and Britney Spears would sound great together, I love them both.closing quote
Nancy, 13, Eygpt

opening quoteI think that James Bourne with either Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake would be soooooo wicked. And probably a dream come true for him too.closing quote
Dana, 13, USA

opening quoteI think Blue, Kylie, Dannii, Busted, n Mis-Teeq, would be good 2gether... closing quote
Emmy, 15, Geneva

opening quoteChris Martin from Coldplay and Thom Yorke from Radiohead. Both have fantastic and distinctive voices and a duet would be amazing. closing quote
Helen, 15, Bedford

opening quoteChristina Aguilera and a softer singer like Ashanti. That would make an interesting song. closing quote
Jess, 12, Bury

opening quoteI'd like 2 sing with Delta Goodrem, Avril Lavigne, Blu Cantrell maybe! I think they'd all be great! closing quote
Becky, 10, Aberdeen

opening quoteI think Westlife and Blue should do a duet, they would sound great together closing quote
Jade, 12, Staffs

opening quoteI think that Busted and Avril Lavigne would be cool. It would ROCK!!!! closing quote
Patrick, 8, Cambridge

opening quoteI think for me it would either be Robbie and Mark Owen because they were really could at Knebworth, or Madonna and Dido, I know their music is quite different but I'm a fan of both of them. closing quote
Claire, 15, Preston

opening quoteI know most people won't have heard of them.. but Marc Almond (Soft Cell) and Andrew Eldritch (Sisters Of Mercy). It'd be the greatest gothic song ever.. closing quote
Tom, 14, Lincoln

opening quoteChrissy Aguilera and Madonna would be a cool act singing a rocky chicky song. I would definitely buy it. closing quote
Sharon, Bristol

opening quoteI think a cool duet would be Linkin Park and Metallica. I wonder how that would sound? closing quote
Hina, 13, Wrexham

opening quoteI think that it would be great for Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd to do one, they are really cool. closing quote
Sarah, 15, Brighton

opening quoteI think me and Aaron Carter should sing a duet! lol. Or me and Josh Groban! That would be my dream duet! But I already really like 'The Prayer' By Josh Groban and Charlotte Church! I think that is the best duet! I think the Kelly and Ozzy song should be good as well! closing quote
Tracy, 15, USA

opening quoteI would have Gareth Gates and Daniel Bedingfield, as they are both really good at singing slow songs. Two gorgeous lads in one! closing quote
Danielle, 12, Liverpool

opening quoteRed Hot Chili Peppers and Coldplay. Or Good Charlotte and Linkin Park. closing quote
Theo, 12, Bedford

opening quoteBritney and Eminem, or Christina Aguilera with Eminem. closing quote
Yoli, 15, London

opening quoteJustin Timberlake and me! That would be my dream duet! closing quote
Danielle, 9, London

opening quoteI think Delta Goodrem and Holly Valance should sing together - it would be really good. closing quote
Hazza, 14, South Wales

opening quoteI think Sum 41 and Nickelback closing quote
Sarah, 12, Lichfield

opening quoteI don't care if Ozzy and Kelly do a duet but I would like to see Gareth and Darius to do a duet. closing quote
Cheryl, 13, Cumbernuld

opening quoteI would like to sing a duet with Charlotte Church or Josh Groban.!closing quote
Emma, 13, Calgary

opening quoteI think Marilyn Manson and Ozzy Osbourne should do a duet - it'd be quite scary!closing quote
Wai Yin, 13, Kent

opening quotePete Waterman and Simon Cowell definitely!!!! That would be such a laugh!closing quote
Amma, 12, Perivale

opening quoteHow about Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics and James from Fame Academy? Since James made a total mess of Have a Nice Day, Kelly could show him how it's done :Dclosing quote
Steph, 14, Liverpool

opening quoteHow about Robbie and J.Lo, or Nickelback and Tom Jones, yeah!closing quote
Dewi, 15, Anglesey

opening quoteKelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera should do a duet of Miss Independent. The both helped write the track so they could both sing it well. Kelly is more talented than Christina though.closing quote
Tamar, Witney

opening quoteI would duet with Avril and Robbie cause they're both brill.closing quote
Emily, 9, Pathhead

opening quoteEminem and Meatloaf would be hilarious!closing quote
Alana, 10, West Hythe

opening quoteJoel Madden of Good Charlotte and Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters! That would be amazing!closing quote
Rachel, 14, Newcastle-Under-Lyme

opening quoteI think Blue and J.Lo would sound really good together. RnB and pop combined. I would like to see J.Lo sing One Love!closing quote
Claire, 16, Derbyshire

opening quoteColdplay and U2! That would be interesting!closing quote
Lauren, 14, California

opening quoteI think Robbie Williams and Justin Timberlake would be interesting to watch. Simply because they are both practically the same, so I would like to see who would do what!closing quote
Kate, 12, Aylesbury

opening quoteI think Jimi Hendrix and Jon Frusciante from the Red Hot Chili Peppers would be cool.closing quote
Sam, 14, Leicester

opening quoteDefinitely Amy Studt and Pink. That would sound sooo cool!closing quote
Sophie, 11, France

opening quoteI think Ozzy Osbourne and Marilyn Manson (and maybe me!) should sing together as they are my favourite singers.closing quote
Mark, 12, Stevenage

opening quoteI think Chester Bennington from Linkin Park and Eminem should team up. They could do one of Linkin Park's songs and instead of Mike rapping Eminem should rap instead!closing quote
Richard, 14, Belfast

opening quoteChristina Aguilera and 50 Cent would sound good together, one being an amazing singer, the other being a wicked rapper.closing quote
Jess, 12, Bristol

opening quoteI would laugh if I saw Slipknot and Westlife team up! Two TOTALLY different bands - wonder how they'd get on?closing quote
Jemima, 13, Swindon

opening quoteJames Hetfield from Metallica and Lemmy from Motorhead. Woah!closing quote
Abi, 12, Exeter

opening quoteI reckon Blink 182 and Linkin Park or Sum 41 and Offspringclosing quote
TJ, 12, Billericay

opening quoteI would have Delta Goodrem and Christina Aguileraclosing quote
Vicki, 15, Northern Ireland

opening quoteI would like Meatloaf and Robbie Williams to do a duet. closing quote
Sam, 11, Newhaven

opening quoteThe Beatles and Coldplay would go together really well! closing quote
Elizabeth, 13, Ipswich

opening quoteFor me it would be Michael Jackson and Justin closing quote
James, 15, Derry

opening quoteI reckon it would be great if Gareth Gates sang with Eminem - it would give me a laugh! closing quote
Bill, 13, Malham

opening quoteI think that Britney and Gareth would sound ace 2gether coz they both have gr8 voices and their voices r different so if u'd put them 2gether they'd make an a1 pair closing quote
Tanya, 14, Manchester

opening quoteI think that Will, Gareth and Zoe should do a song altogether, I think it could sell. closing quote
Laura, 10, Caterham

opening quoteI'd be in hysterics if Christina and Britney did a duet!! Or the Sugababes and Atomic Kitten, poor Heidi! closing quote
Michaela, 11, Staffs

opening quoteU2 - they are a brilliant band and their new song is the best ever. I'd especially love to duet with Bono - he is a legend closing quote
Brid, 13, Dublin

opening quoteChristina Aguilera and Pink should make a single. Now that would be a CD I would buyclosing quote
Megan, 10, Glasgow

opening quoteI would like Enrique + Justin 2 sing 2gether! They r so cute, I would be in heaven! closing quote
Nicola, 15, Turriff

opening quoteI think Will Young and Emma Bunton should do a duet, because there both good friends and have superb voices! closing quote
Lydia, 12, Northants

opening quoteI think Blue and Liberty X would do a brill duet because they are my fave bands and they all have brill voices and they all have the looks. closing quote
Sophie, 10, Co Antrim

opening quoteI think Will Young and Zoe Birkett should do a duet as they both have amazing voices!closing quote
Liz, 14, Sheffield

opening quoteI think David Sneddon & Sinead Quinn from Fame Academy should do a duet cause I love them both. closing quote
Jessica, 10, Crieff

opening quoteI think that Britney and Holly Valance should do a duet becoz they both r kewl!!!! Holly and Kylie should do a duet becoz they both r from Australia and they both sing well so any1 of them would be kewl closing quote
Mohammed, 15, Gloucester

opening quoteI'd like Ms Dynamite and Will Young to do a duet together, cos they respect each other a lot and I think what they would come up with would be brilliant! closing quote
Sarah, 14, Chessington

opening quoteI definitely think Pink and Christina Aguilera should get together - they are really kewl!!! closing quote
Becca, 13, Leics

opening quoteCorey Taylor of Stone Sour and Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters would rule :) closing quote
Steve, 15, Warrington

opening quoteI think Will Young and Girls Aloud, or Will Young and David Sneddon closing quote
Koner, 14, Derry

opening quoteI'd like to see N'Sync and Backstreet Boys sing together - they'd sound great cuz they're the two best pop bands closing quote
Eethar, 14, Riyadh, KSA

opening quoteI think Blue and the Sugababes should do like a band duet cos both bands sound good togeva and they're both my fave. They should sound interesting aswell! closing quote
Lisa, 12, Manchester

opening quoteI think Pink and Avril Lavigne would sound good together. They sound good on their own anyway though! closing quote
Max, 11, Watford

opening quoteDefinitely Eminem and Ms Dynamite closing quote
Kelli, 14, Boston

opening quoteDaniel Radcliffe and ... Orlando Bloom! The song could be called: 'Leggy v Potty'! closing quote
Chaz, 12, Milton Keynes

opening quoteZoe Birkett and Gareth Gates. They are my ultimate pop idols forever!!! I love them both. They rock!! closing quote
Hayley, 15, St Helens

opening quoteI think Nick Carter and Justin Timberlake would go well together. They're both really cool singers and sing the same style so I'll think they could do it! closing quote
Vikki, 11, Glasgow

opening quoteMs Dynamite and Gareth Gates's voices would really sound good together.closing quote
Julie, 14, Manchester

opening quoteI agree that Dannii and Kylie would be a good one! But I would like to see Ronan and Robbie, just for a laugh :) closing quote
Catherine, 15, Wirral

opening quoteI think Westlife and Kelly cos they're the only good singers closing quote
Zetty, 13, Keighley

opening quoteI think that Will Young and Lee Ryan from Blue would be quite interesting as Will can sing anything and sound fantastic and Lee's also got the type of voice that can fit most things. closing quote
Leena, Leeds

opening quoteI think Sugababes and Pink or Kylie coz they are all very cool and their voices go well closing quote
Louise, 12, Liverpool

opening quoteI think Avril Lavigne and Kelly Osbourne should do a duet together coz they are both rebellious rock chickz ! closing quote
Jacqueline, 13, Herts

opening quoteMs Dynamite and Eminem because they're both good singers and both rap artists closing quote
Billy, Spain

opening quoteI think that Avril Lavigne and Anastacia would sound good together because they both have such strong voices and they are both my favourites closing quote
Sarah, 9, Halstead

opening quoteJustin Timberlake and Busted would sound wicked, though NEVER do a duet with Michael Jackson, Justin, not only would your voices clash but ... EW! closing quote
Hannah, 12, Milton Keynes

opening quoteI think a good duet would be Kurt Cobain and PJ Harvey...pity Kurt's dead though...I think their voices would sound lovely together. closing quote
Katie, 13, Northants

opening quoteBlue and Robbie would be a dream duet because they're all stunning! closing quote
Lorna, 14, Edinburgh

opening quoteGood Question! I fink that Danni & Kylie could do a sister act! That would be interesting 'coz they are both very, very different in style. closing quote
Michelle, 11, Huddersfield

opening quoteI think Pink and Avril Lavigne should duet together! They're both rock chicks n Pink's me fave singer, with Avril next! closing quote
Greg, Wigan

opening quoteI think Darius and David (from Fame Academy) would go well coz they're both Scottish and I like them both so if I got the single, 2 4 1! closing quote
Rach, 13, Birmingham

opening quoteI think Kylie and Justin Timberlake would sound good together. They're also my favourite singers so I'd be getting two for the price of one!closing quote
Sara, 14, Leeds

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

More InfoBORDER=0
ChatMusic - pop

BORDER=0

Past StoriesBORDER=0
Holly and Enrique are dream pop duet
Gareth and Romeo to make a single?
Strewth! Kylie and Nicole to record duet
Britney & Becks record duet

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club