Sci/Tech
 Weather
 Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

Are you excited about Attack of the Clones?
Updated 07 May 2002, 10.13
Are you excited about Star Wars?
The first reviews of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones are in, and they all say it's great.

But are you excited about seeing it?

And will it be as good as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, or perhaps even better than by Spider-Man?

What do you reckon?

opening quoteI believe that this film is going to be a hit, much better than the first "episode" but it will never be better than Harry Potter!!
opening quote
Anna, 13, London

opening quoteI'm not interested at all in Star Wars. I think it's going to be another boooorrrrriiiiinnnnnngggg episode for sci-fi freaks.
opening quote
Hope, 9, Newport

opening quoteI can't wait.The first one was a big hit and the second one should be even better. It will beat Harry Potter!
opening quote
Philip, 13, Leeds

opening quoteI thought episode I was great. So the second must be even better. (I don't know why people thought Jar Jar Binks was annoying though!)
opening quote
Gemma, 14, Taunton

opening quoteI think that Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are the best movies ever and Star Wars I was rubbish and Star Wars II will be rubbish.closing quote
Sadaf, 14, Rochdale

opening quoteI can't wait. Me and my bro know all the words to the whole Star Wars collection. I want to go and see it, but it will be in our Sats week. My bro will be on study leave and he will go and see it and tell me all about it. I can't wait Star Wars is the best film ever and I thank God so much for George Lucas being born to make all these films he is the best.closing quote
Rachel, 11, Southampton

opening quoteI think it looks amazing and yummy Ewan Mcgregor is in it again so im definately seeing it!!!closing quote
Emma, 16, Linlithgow

opening quoteStar Wars is amazing!!!!! closing quote
Sophie-Rebecca, 10, Wirral

opening quoteI think the film will be good. I've seen the others but I'm not hooked on Star Wars. I don't think its fair to compare HP and LOTR's and Star Wars cause they're totally different things. HP and LOTR's are fantasy based and Star wars is sci-fi.closing quote
Sarah, 13, Aldershot

opening quoteHi, I didn't know that many people my age liked Star Wars. I'm like the only person in my class who does and I can't wait to see it. I have got some tickets. If anyone wants to talk to me more I am on the newsround msg boards as amidala_or_padme. I definately think SW will do better than HP or LOTR because so many age groups want to see it. Hope some1 will talk to me on the msg boards and hey theres only 11 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!closing quote
Rebecca, 10, Liverpool

opening quoteI can't wait 4 it 2 come out, it'll be way better than episode 1.closing quote
Adam, 12, Liverpool

opening quoteI can't wait. I've even bought a book that tells you all about it.closing quote
Ben, 11, Crawley

opening quoteGod, there is no film IN THE WORLD ever, ever, ever that will be as amazing as LOTR and HP!!!!!!!!! WHY can't people get that through their heads?????!!!!! Personally I find Star Wars VERY boring!closing quote
Rosie, 12, Sheffield

opening quoteI have no idea what Star Wars is even about! Apart from that there's a red and black guy called Darth Vader (or something). I won't be seeing the movie unless I go with someone who's really nuts on it!closing quote
Kim, 12, Reading

opening quoteI just can't wait to see it. Some of my friends think I'm weird cos I like Star Wars but I don't really care. It should be better than HP from what I've heard!!closing quote
Siobhan, 13, Ireland

opening quoteOooo, I cant wait. I'm really looking forward to it. Not as much as Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers though.closing quote
Lexi, 12, Birmingham

opening quoteIt's going to be great. I can't wait to see it!closing quote
Louisa Marie, 13, Birmingham

opening quoteI am so excited! I can't wait to see it!closing quote
Natalie, 13, Lincoln

opening quoteI, like Tom have booked tickets and I also cannot wait. It is top of my film 2002 list with James Bond and Lord of the Rings 2.closing quote
Danny, 12, London

opening quoteI know I'll love every minute of the film, because the last couple of episodes were fab! The plot sounds really good and I just can't wait to see all the fantastic action! Attack of the Clones will thrash Harry Potter and LOTR!!!closing quote
Peter, 14, Edinburgh

opening quoteI'm not rushing to see it, that is if I do! The first one was pretty rubbish, I can't see why this will be any different!closing quote
Hannah, 11, Milton Keynes

opening quoteI don't think that the film will beat Lord of the Rings but will beat Harry Potter, and then again if it's a hit in the USA it'll most likely be a hit here!closing quote
Charlotte, 12, Lincoln

opening quoteYa!! I am very excited!! It looks very good and exciting. I look forward to seeing what has happened during the 10 years!! I can't wait!!closing quote
Gemma, 13, London

opening quoteIt's going to be brilliant! I've booked my ticket in the Odeon at Leicster Square!closing quote
Nicholas, 11, Welwyn Garden City

opening quoteI can't wait for the new film, I've got my ticket booked already!closing quote
Tom, 12, Nottingham

closing quote

closing quote
closing quote
closing quote
closing quote
closing quote
closing quote
closing quote

More InfoBORDER=0
PicturesPics from Episode II
Find OutCheck out our Star Wars section
ChatR2-D2 in the hotseat
ChatPut your questions to C-3PO!

BORDER=0

Past StoriesBORDER=0
Attack of the Clones: our review!
New Star Wars is 'the best one ever'!

BORDER=0

Web Links
BORDER=0
Star Wars
Note: You will leave CBBC. We are not responsible for other websites.

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Who influences you the most? Vote: who influences you the most?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Rings Slider Challenge Play our tricky Rings Slider game!
Guides A-Z
A clickable list of all our guides
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club