Pictures
 Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

Bizarre food
Updated 15 April 2002, 18.42

A new restaurant will only serve food like Kentucky fried bullfrog, red ant mashed potatoes and yak dumplings.

Is that gross or are would you dare try it?

What's the most bizarre thing you've ever eaten?

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

opening quoteI know this bloke who had to eat SNAKE and other disgusting stuff such as MICE and RATS in the army because they had nothing else!closing quote
Julie, 13, Manchester

opening quoteI ate battered sheeps eyes in Italy!!! closing quote
Melanie, 12, Dumfries

opening quoteI don't know. I might try it if the chef knew what they were doing and I knew it was supposed to taste nice... If you don't, you will always wonder... closing quote
Kim, 12, Reading

opening quoteDid you know that the adverage person eats 8 spiders in their sleep a year!! Talk about weird food... closing quote
Rachel, 12, Scotland

opening quoteWhen I was 5, I ate a spider which I covered in milk. It was DISGUSTING! I only eat normal food now! closing quote
Lilly, 10, London

opening quoteI was on holiday in Spain and thought I would be cool and order my dinner in Spanish. I thought it was burger and chips but it turned out to be squid!! I ate it too!! It was nice!! closing quote
Gemma, 12, Belfast

opening quoteMy brothers have eaten cheddar flavoured worms and chocolate coated ants. My dad's eaten crocodile, kangaroo, ostrich and octopus closing quote
Laura, 12

opening quoteOnce my Dad had octopus soup and it had suckers in it still and once my friend's dad had tadpoles! closing quote
Izzy, 13, Leicester

opening quoteI once ate bread soaked in vinegar! It was gross! closing quote
Sarah, 15, Grimsby

opening quoteWhen I went on holiday, I ate shark! (it was nice!) closing quote
Hannah, 11, Milton Keynes

opening quoteI'm sure I've eaten more bizarre food but I usually have for lunch at weekends two slices of bread---WITH KETCHUP! closing quote
Adam, 11, The Netherlands

opening quoteI ate a vomit flavoured Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans on April fools cuz Tom told me that it was sugar flavoured. closing quote
Autumn, 11, Durham

opening quoteI eat hot ice cream!! It's really nice. You just put some ice cream in a bowl, put it into the microwave for just less than a minute and it is ready for eating. Go on try it. It's a lot better than cold ice cream and you can eat it in winter!!closing quote
Karen, 16, Accrington

opening quoteI've eaten a salt 'n' vinegar Snack-a-Jack with spreadable cheese with a pickled onion on top. (It was for a dare and it was really gross) closing quote
Jade, 12, Glasgow

opening quoteI've eaten cornflakes sprinkled with ground duck beak. It was gross! closing quote
Lisa, 13, Bristol

opening quoteI've eaten a deep fried bannana with caramel sauce and it was delicious!!! closing quote
Lauren, 10, Oxford

opening quoteI think the whole idea is horrible. I wouldn't like to eat it, the owners of the restaurant must be very weird! closing quote
Katrina, 11, Barrow

opening quoteI've eaten chocolate ants before but they were disgusting! closing quote
Alan, 14, Derbyshire

More InfoBORDER=0
UKInsects and reptiles on the menu

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Play Celebrity Bathtime! Join the celebs for a dunking in the bath!
Try our quiz! Quiz: Think you know about Avril Lavigne?
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club