Find Out
 The Team

Contact Us
Help
Teachers

Hear'Say's new member
Updated 06 February 2002, 09.48
The new look Hear'Say
The wait is over. The new member of Hear'Say, Johnny Shentall, has been revealed.

But he's no stranger to showbiz, so was it a fix?

And can he save the band, or is it only a matter of time before Hear'Say split for good?

Let us know what you think!

Unfortunately this topic is now closed but there are Comments pages on other subjects on the main Chat index.

opening quoteI think it was all for publicity, all them people who wasted there time and they probably knew it was going to be him all along. I didn't like hearsay anyway and I still don't like them good luck to them but they won't be getting my vote. closing quote
Michelle, Wellingborough

opening quoteI think Hear'Say made the wrong choice and that they should have picked someone that wasn't famous! But I still think Hear'Say are cool. closing quote
Sarah, 12, Okney

opening quoteI think it was a publicity stunt. They are so adamant that it wasn't a fix that it seems to be just one big cliché. closing quote
Della, 15, Croydon

opening quoteI think they picked someone from another band just to get more attention. closing quote
Alice, 10, Suffolk

opening quoteThe auditions that were held to find the fifth member were completely unfair as people were turned away based on their look alone; everyone should have at least been given the chance to audition. closing quote
Sasha, 15, Penwortham

opening quoteHear'Say were and still are a manufactured group this new 'signing' just goes to show how low they will stoop for a bit of publicity. closing quote
Dave, 13, Isle of Wight

opening quoteThe original line up have proved they can sing but I sense a publicity stunt! closing quote
Catherine Devlin, 13, Downpatrick N.Ireland

opening quoteI don't think Johnny can save the band. Kym was the only good singer. They will probably only last a couple of months at the most!closing quote
Prunella, 11, Winchester

opening quoteI think that a lot of fans will be upset that Kym left and not like Johnny. Hear'Say should get ready for a long ride down hill.closing quote
Jennifer, 13, Warrington

opening quoteI Think Johnny is going to be great in Hear'Say, I wish them all good luck!closing quote
Emily, 12, Devon

opening quoteI don't think that Johnny should be in the band because Hear'Say had to go through a lot to make Popstars and at the end of the day Noel, Danny, Kym, Myleen and Suzanne all got chosen and Johnny didn't. closing quote
Kelly, 12, Chelmsford

opening quoteI think the only thing Hear'Say can do is give Johnny a try and see what good he can do to bring the band up to the level of goodness they were before their album flopped! Good luck Hear'Say! closing quote
Gemma, 14, Shrewsbury

opening quoteHe is really good-looking and a great member for the band!closing quote
Hannah and Gemma, 11, Malvern

opening quoteJohnny has joined a sinking ship!closing quote
Stuart, Kent

opening quoteI think Boom! were better than Hear'Say anyway!closing quote
Martin, Glasgow

opening quoteLet's hope he sings as good as he looks!closing quote
Karen, 16, Accrington

opening quoteI think that Johnny Shentall will save Hear'Say because he has had experience and he's a cool dancer!closing quote
Billy, 13, Magheralin, Northern Ireland

opening quoteI used to like Hear'Say because they had catchy songs and the fact that Kym was in it, but now that Kym has left I don't think I like Hear'Say that much anymore but I hope the band won't split up. closing quote
Bethan, 13, London

opening quoteI think Johnny's too good for Hear'Say!closing quote
Laura, 11, Southend

opening quoteI used to like Hear'Say but once one member leaves a band it's not long before they all follow!closing quote
Sammy, 14, Nottingham

opening quoteI think Hear'Say are ruined anyway. You will need a lot more than a new member to make them any good.closing quote
Carly, 15, Harlow

opening quoteI think it will be better with the new member in the band, if they had no replacement they would have split up.closing quote
Scott, 11, Hawick

opening quoteI think he will make a success, if they split he will probably sing with Lisa.closing quote
Caitlin, 11, South Shields

opening quoteI think Johnny is a great addition to the band and I can't wait to see how they get on together and what new music they produce. Good luck to them! They're a fab band!closing quote
Kathleen, 14, London

opening quoteI think that Hear'Say were never good in the first place. The only reason they got Pure and Simple in the number 1 spot was because of Popstars. People think that they will get better now that Johnny is here but I reckon that there is no difference.closing quote
Mina, 13, Brighton

opening quoteI think Hear'Say are rubbish with or without Kym or that new person Johnny.closing quote
Carly, 13, Essex

opening quoteSave them? From what, how can they get worse than they were in the first place? closing quote
Frances, 15, Newton Abbot

opening quoteI think that Hearsay will end up going solo, but if Johnny is really good then maybe they will go back to number one and be the in thing again.closing quote
Kirsten, 10, Aldershot

opening quoteI think that Hear'Say only picked Johnny because he is Lisa's boyfriend, they didn't give anyone else a chance.closing quote
Sarah, 14, London

opening quoteHear'Say were never that good anyway. I think they'll split either this year or next year.closing quote
Natalie, 13, Lincoln

opening quoteNow that Hear'Say are a five piece again they can all get on with bringing us great music. I am sad Kym left but I'm sure Johnny will bring the band even more great success so good luck to him.closing quote
Michael, Beeston

opening quoteI think Hear'Say will still eventually split. It doesn't matter what Johnny does, the point is, they're just not that good.closing quote
Matthew, 14, York

More InfoBORDER=0
MusicHear'Say reveal new member
ChatChat about music
VoteVote: is Johnny a good choice?

BORDER=0

E-mail this page to a friend

Full Chat Section
Also in Your Comments now:
Your views on forced marriages
Your messages for Paula Radcliffe
What did you do for bonfire night?
Who influences you the most? Vote: who influences you the most?
Today's quickfire quiz How well do you know today's news?
Win a Haunted Mansion goody bag!
Play Rings Slider Challenge Play our tricky Rings Slider game!
Guides A-Z
A clickable list of all our guides
© BBC Back to top^^
Homepage | UK | World | Sport | Music | TV/Film | Animals | Sci/Tech | Weather
Pictures | Find Out | The Team | Games | Chat | Vote | Win | Quiz | Club