In pictures: Hong Kong, old and new

Built in 1919 and simply known as "The Blue House" on Stone Nullah Lane, this building is listed and home to public housing tenants. A small museum inside contains traditional items bequeathed by residents of nearby homes which have been demolished.
Click below for more images
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12