A historic south of Scotland landmark is being reopened following a £1.7m restoration programme.
The Midsteeple in Dumfries town centre - which is more than 300 years old - was cordoned off and its spire removed three years ago due to safety concerns.
Work started on a major refurbishment last year and has been finished on budget and ahead of schedule.
After a celebration ceremony the building will be open to the public for three weeks from 25 November.
The reconstruction process has been time-consuming and elaborate.
The spire was eventually returned last year and a special crane used to replace its clock faces.
A contribution of more than £400,000 from Historic Scotland helped to fund the works.
The building itself dates back to 1707 and has been used for a number of different purposes including a court house, council chamber and jail.
It was also the starting point of the funeral procession of Robert Burns through the town in 1796.