The funeral has taken place of an 18-year-old who died after taking the legal drug mephedrone on a night out.
Louis Wainwright died in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, on 15 March, the same day as his friend Nicholas Smith, 19, who had also taken the drug.
In tribute Mr Wainwright's father said his son had "the heart of a lion".
The funeral was held at Woodlands Crematorium in Scunthorpe, where a service for Mr Smith took place on Wednesday.
In a statement Mr Wainwright's mother, Jacqui, paid tribute to her son, calling him a "fun-loving and caring boy".
She said: "He had a fantastic personality, he was always somebody who made people laugh and was a popular lad.
"Louis was working hard towards a career in engineering. He loved his job and worked very hard."
His father, Andrew, said in a statement how much he loved watching his son play rugby.
"Louis had the heart of a lion and lived and played above his weight," he said.
"He was a lad who loved to work hard and play hard."
Police said Mr Wainwright and Mr Smith had taken a mixture of alcohol and mephedrone and were believed to have taken the heroin substitute methadone.
Toxicology tests have been carried out to determine whether mephedrone, which is sold legally on the internet as "plant food", contributed to the teenagers' deaths.
Four people have been arrested and bailed while inquiries continue.