A major heath fire that destroyed about five hectares (12 acres) in Dorset is being treated as suspicious.
Fire crews had to call reinforcements to tackle the blaze at Talbot Heath, near Poole, on Sunday evening.
It took about 50 firefighters three hours to get it under control. The fire service said the blaze had started under "suspicious circumstances".
It is thought to be the biggest heath fire in the area so far this year. An investigation is under way.
Resident Jonathon Prentice said: "I saw smoke for the bathroom window, and my mum called the fire brigade.
"Then we went down to the heath near our school and I saw a line of fire moving quite fast towards us.
"By then a small crowd had gathered."