Specialist marine engineers are being flown into Pembrokeshire to help secure a giant floating platform, which collapsed on Saturday.
One worker was killed and seven others rescued following the incident at 1500 BST at the Milford Haven liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal.
A 44-year-old Dutchman who was recovered from the water has been named as Adrianus Van Ham.
The platform has now floated upright after freeing itself from the mud.
The platform, being used to support a crane, buckled over shortly after 1530 BST on Saturday.
Around eight people were working on the rig and a number of them were thrown into the water.
A major search and rescue operation involving coastguards, police, fire crews and paramedics was launched.
An exclusion zone was set up after the incident
Two men were pulled from the water and five were clinging to the rig. One of those is still receiving treatment in hospital. The search for the missing man was called off late on Saturday night due to weather conditions.
Rescue teams resumed the search on Sunday using a remote vessel and underwater camera.
The Milford Haven Port Authority established an exclusion zone around the barge, amid fears it could capsize.
The port re-opened on Sunday afternoon, but the body of the sub-contractor was not recovered until Sunday night because of the structure's instability.
Chief Inspector Steve Matchett said for some hours it had been too dangerous to recover the body.
"Specialist divers were involved in the operation, but due to safety reasons were unable to enter the water at that time," he said.
"However, a remotely operated vessel was used and regrettably located a body which we believe to be that of a 44-year-old Dutch national."
The four-legged platform is now lying at an angle of less than 45 degrees to the sea, with most of it under water.
A 2,000 litre diesel tank which is also in the water is thought to be safe, although an anti-pollution vessel is on standby.
Specialist recovery engineers are travelling from overseas to work out how best to lift the rig.
John Constable of South Hook LNG said: "Arriving on site are salvage experts, engineering experts, people from literally the four corners of the world are arriving to assess the situation.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has launched an investigation and the company has said it will hold a full in-depth investigation into the incident.